Dr. Alan Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kravitz?

June 8th, 2017

WORTH THE LONG DRIVE!

We were so thankful we found Dr Kravitz.

September 26th, 2016

Recommend

Very grateful for the care and basically immediate service Dr Kravitz and his staff scheduled and performed for me earlier this month. My hernia resulted from gall bladder surgery 19 years ago. Dealt with it all these years and now I don't know why! My surgery cost $2,500 which now seems like a small price to pay. We had a 4 hour drive to his office and surgery center and we stayed a couple nights in the hotel suggested by his website. It was close to the surgery center and very effecient. The surgery center was also very effecient but just know now you will have little to no privacy. But seriously, it's still very doable. I wore pj's going in and coming out and have no regrets. Ha. The nurses and staff there were awesome! I walked out an hour post surgery. Pain immediately following surgery until I could take pain meds a few hours later and again on day 3 and 4 were the worst, day 5 was my turn around and by day 7, I was off the pain meds completely. But even with pain meds, the entire post surgery time was quite doable. I walked a lot as suggested by the nurses and I do think that helped. Now 18 days since surgery, I feel better than I have felt in years and wishing I had done this a long time ago. Still not lifting much yet because I'm being extra cautious but I'm walking miles a day and eating and feeling great. If I had to pick something out of this whole process that wasn't great, it would probably be the binder I have had to wear around my tummy area since the surgery. So if that's the worst, I truly have no complaints. Dr Kravitz always returns my calls and is always considerate and kind. An overall good experience and I'm truly so grateful to have my life back!

September 1st, 2016

Inguinal hernia surgery

I live in Montana. I hopped on a plane on Sunday 8/21/16. I met Dr Kravitz on Monday, had surgery on Tues. and flew back home on Wed. Surgery was less than an hour, I walked to restaurant and coffee shop within 2 hours after surgery. I cannot praise DR Kravitz and his staff enough. After careful research, I think Dr Kravitz is the best hernia surgeon, I know I made the right choice. 8 days after surgery, I hiked 45 minutes, no pain, all is well. Thank you Dr. Kravitz

April 11th, 2016

Highly recommended to anyone needing hernia surgery

Fantastic, straight-forward experience in getting my umbilical hernia repaired. Making the appointment was easy and the procedure was quick and uneventful. The staff was nice and very professional. I'm currently on day 4 after the hernia repair and I'm back at work (desk job/no lifting) and not in any pain. They followed up with me the day after the surgery and requested I call them Monday to update them on my progress. My only regret was waiting so long to get it done. Had I known it was going to go so well, I would have scheduled the repair years ago.

April 8th, 2016

All the staff and Dr. Kravitz are excellent professionals. I knew I needed to take care of my inguinal hernia but I couldn't afford it. I found Dr. Kravitz's affordable Hernia surgery site on-line and read as much as I could about him and reviews. I decided that it was my best option considering the very high cost of surgery everywhere else (I called many places and got very high unaffordable quotes). I also felt confident that he would do a good job considering how many surgeries he has done! I liked that he's experienced! It was also a blessing that my brother and sister-in-law live 15 minutes from the surgery center so we stayed the night before the surgery with them. Although they really wanted us to stay an extra night, I decided to make the 6 hours ride home in the car because I really wanted to sleep in my own bed and rest at home. I worried about the ride home and walking to the bathroom at the rest stops but it worked fine and I didn't have much discomfort with my medicine and a dear husband at my side! I highly recommend Dr. Kravitz. He was very patient and helpful with all my questions. I didn't feel rushed or like any question I had wasn't important. I was super nervous because it was my first surgery but everything worked out really well and I'm glad I did it. The nurses are top notch and so kind!

February 6th, 2012

Great overall experience. Excellent follow through and very approachable.

January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Kravitz was thorough in explaining what to expect during surgery. He was friendly and courteous. His staff was also professional. His prices were extremely low. Without insurance we felt that we could still afford surgery.The hernia surgery lasted a lot longer than anticipated because it was a very large hernia. We are pleased with the results. My husband was able to resume functioning normally almost immediately after surgery with minimal discomfort and pain. Dr. Kravitz returned calls to answer questions within a very short time whenever we called. Overall, we were very pleased.

April 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor

Proffesional and friendly made me comfortable.

August 1st, 2017