A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Krieger, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieger
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Krieger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Krieger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Krieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Philip Krieger MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Alan Krieger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Krieger practices Urology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Elizabeth Urologists.