A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Krieger, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Krieger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Krieger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Philip Krieger MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Alan Krieger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Krieger practices Urology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Elizabeth Urologists.