A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Krystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Krystal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krystal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krystal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hosp, Cp Pendleton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Krystal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Krystal practice?
- Dr. Alan Krystal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Krystal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vista, CA.
See Vista Primary Care Doctors.