A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Krystal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Krystal is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krystal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Krystal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krystal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krystal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hosp, Cp Pendleton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Krystal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Krystal practice?
- Dr. Alan Krystal has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Krystal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians and Vista Primary Care Doctors.