A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kuester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kuester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuester graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kuester has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Kuester DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Kuester practice?
- Dr. Alan Kuester has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kuester practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.