Dr. Alan Kulberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kulberg?

August 6th, 2016

He's been my pediatrician my whole childhood. Great personality. Made sure I was understanding what he was saying. Always made me feel comfortable. As a female child that was very important. I do remember waiting a while sometimes, but maybe that's just because I was a kid. Haha.

December 22nd, 2015

His negligence caused the death of my son.

September 4th, 2015

Great Doctor

I meet Dr . Kulberg many years ago and my sons and grandsons have been seen in his office my most all Doctors at one point or another through the years. Dr. Kulberg is one of my most favorite doctors and he is now my 2 grandsons doctor. Very friendly and very helpful and caring.

July 8th, 2013

Not good experience

Bedside manners on a scale 0-10 is about a 1. After being on vacation my 11th month old had come down with something and started tugging at his ears. I called on a Saturday to make an appointment for Monday(due to the fact that we were out of town an wouldnt make it back until Saturday night. The woman I spoke with told me to call Sunday morning because they see patients then. So I call Sunday morning and get an answering service that would call me back with the nurse on call. Needless to say we ended up meeting the nurse(who was amazing) and Dr. Kulberg in the office Sunday morning. Dr. Kulhberg had a terrible attitude towards myself, my child and my boyfriend, treated us like we were dumb young parents and just had an overall attitude! This is our first child and shouldn't be experiencing this type of environment at the doctors office! He was also the on call doctor when I was in the maternity unit and had the same attitude. Very, very judgemental!

August 17th, 2017