A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kusakabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kusakabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusakabe
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Kusakabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kusakabe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusakabe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusakabe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Osamu Kusakabe MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan O. Kusakabe practice?
- Dr. Alan Kusakabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kusakabe practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.