A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kusakabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kusakabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kusakabe
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kusakabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kusakabe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kusakabe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kusakabe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Osamu Kusakabe MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan O. Kusakabe practice?
- Dr. Alan Kusakabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Kusakabe practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.