Dr. Alan Kusakabe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kusakabe?

May 4th, 2014

Knowledgeable and Kind

I went with my father to an appointment to see Dr. Kusakabe regarding a high psa level. He was very kind and knowledgeable patiently answering all of the questions that I had (and I had about a dozen). His staff (all of whom were very warm and courteous)scheduled my dad for a biopsy. After the biopsy my father began to experience excessive bleeding. His staff acted quickly thus saving my father's life. He assured me that my father would be fine and he was. He followed up with my dad regarding the biopsy results and very clearly and slowly explained to us what the results meant. My entire family and I are very thankful for his kindness and knowledge thus making us feel comfortable trusting my dad to his care.

June 19th, 2013

Poor or no response from office personnel

I attempted to contact the office to get a prescription refilled as the refills via the Walgreens Mail Service had expired. I left a message on voice mail with the required information - no call back or response. I called again and requested another person at the office to deliver a note to have the doctor's assistant to call me - no call or response. I do not blame the doctor, however because the office assistant is incapable of managing the office and patients I am going to find a different doctor.

May 13th, 2013

Extraordinary!

Knowledgeable, good listener, empathetic, upbeat, professional, communicative - I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kusakabe and his exceptional treatment of my condition.

January 23rd, 2013

No, I wouldn't choose this doctor again.

April 5th, 2012

This doctor needs to know that his staff especially this Christina person keeps her phone in voice mail and she is not very good at listening. They all seem to be very busy doing nothing and they're very good at putting you on hold and transfering you to another line. It's funny how no one in that office has graduated from medical school, except Dr. Kusakabe,but they all seem to have MD associated with their name(s) if you know what I mean.

February 28th, 2017