A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kutner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kutner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kutner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutner graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kutner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Kutner MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Kutner practice?
- Dr. Alan Kutner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Kutner practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.