A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Kwaselow is Excellent. Dr. Kwaselow has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Kwaselow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwaselow graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kwaselow has 17 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwaselow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Kwaselow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Kwaselow practice?
Dr. Alan Kwaselow practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Allergists and Novi Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Kwaselow, Dr. Allen Kwaselow