Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Over treats children  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2014

Went to Dr. Kwaselow originally for allergy testing. Left first appointment with multiple meds after being told son has moderate to severe asthma. Dr. recommended immunotherapy for only 3 allergens. Question son's treatment and was told he was very sick. After son ended up in hospital for 3rd time the day after an allergy shot with laryngitis and Dr. would not return calls, sought a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Both doctors told me son didn't appear to have asthma and that all of his pulmonary function tests were normal from the start. I feel terrible about over treating my son and putting him through weekly shots for 2 years. I should have gone with my gut instinct about this man.

|  If you blindly accept whatever every dr. tells you...this is the one for you  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

I had my 4-year-old in for a viral-induced asthma check up. Dr. K was ordering a sinus x-ray, an antibiotic and albuterol plus another steroid daily for a month. I said I was uncomfortable with all of these meds. and antibiotics and more x-rays for a 4-year old and I wanted to avoid meds. as much as possible...I was asking questions about why he needed each of these and whether or not they were all necessary. He ended up getting angry with me and telling me I could do these things he recommended and come back in 1 month or I shouldn't come back at all. I will not be going back.

|  great Dr.  |  show details
by Barbara D. on Jan 4th, 2014

Dr. Kwaslow is a wonderful man, I had seen many different allergist over a 10-15 year time, some helped a little but I would still have problems during peak pollen season. Dr. Kwaslow was able to treat me so that my systems almost totally went away. I followed him from three different offices, he is worth it. He especially helped when my daughter's wedding had one of the flowers I am very allergic too, I was able to enjoy the day! Thank you Dr. Kwaslow

|  My Favorite Doc!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2013

Dr. Alan Kwaselow is outstanding!

|  Top Notch Allergist  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Dr Kwaselow is a very caring Doctor. He makes time for his patients and I never feel like he is rushing out the door. Every treatment plan he has prescribed for my asthma has helped tremendously. One would be hard pressed to find a better Doctor to treat their allergies or asthma. Dr Kwaselow is a wonderful, compassionate man.

|  seen at children's  |  show details
May 30th, 2010

i see dr. kwaselow at children's despite being an adult patient. he's fantastic. his plan of care is really reasonable, he's very personable, and extremely caring. unfortunately, trying to get an appointment with him at children's is pretty hard when he's there only 1 day a week. but he's worth the hassle!

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Very caring doctor. Very knowledgable, and veryy accurate.