Dr Alan Kwon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Alan Kwon?

June 13th, 2017

I love Dr. Kwon, thats all there is to it!!!! Next misses KWON!!!!

He actually cares about his patients. Listens to everything you have to say. IF you have any questions about your diagnosis and/or procedure he will take his time to fully explain everything. He will go out of his way to print out any information that is needed. So basically, I DEFINETLY would recommend him to everybody I know!!!!

April 13th, 2017

Awesome staff Great Doctor

The office work with you to schedule appointments. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Kwon is very thorough with his evaluation. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone who wants an honest opinion. Wait time is extremely short and I was in and out in less then an hour. Great doctor and great office environment.

November 26th, 2016

Horrible Dr

This man treated me after I had been through 3 epidurals, major back surgery which entailed fusion with screws, and inserting two titanium discs which ultimately failed, and caused a great great deal of pain, to the point I could barely walk, and my legs would shake. He did not treat me I the first visit. Second visit, he gave me some meds that didn't work, and told me to stop them but refused to see me for 3 more weeks. When I finally saw him again, he then yelled at me when I told him I had to take the medication a few times bc it at last took a small bit of the edge off. He told me I was faking as he held all my records, mri's, surgical notes, xrays in his hand. He made me cry and my mother cry. He then said there was no more ways to treat me and sent me to a neurologist. Ugh, neurologists look at your brain. It's a neurosurgeon who deals with your spine. I recommend you skip o over this Dr and make an appointment with someone else.

May 12th, 2016

If your a workmans Comp patient .. You better worry

Dr. Kwon came off so nice and actually intelligent ! Here's the problem. He did his injections / got his money from my workmans comp and put me back to work . The spinal surgeon who sent me to to him was the only person entitled to do be allowed to put me back to work but Dr. kwon didn't care. He believed he " healed" my injury or just lied to me to get my case closed . I went A LONG time without a paycheck because I obviously wasn't ready to go back. I needed surgery not just injections . He barely did a proper body assessment . Told me to do excersises on my own .. Not requiring a physical therapist assistance.. To just google some excersises. Don't let his kind deminor fool you like I was fooled . I thought I was healed until the injections wore off and I was left with nobody to help me . It took months to get to go back to my spinal surgeon .. And yes I needed surgery . If I would of listened to him I would of never of gotten the help I needed. I know for a fact he knows those injections wear off and are for at times " diagnostic". I don't trust this physician and I pray workmans comp doesn't send me back to him. If I am required at least I'll be prepared this time to not go along with him as easy and question his " tactics" " motives" .

February 24th, 2015

Best Dr I've ever been to! Been my Dr for almost 3 years now. Staff are the best!

April 5th, 2012

10 yr patient

I have been going to Dr. Kwon for 10 yrs with no problems and excellent pain management.

April 23rd, 2011

very caring

I first met Dr. Kwon through w/c, he listened, looked at my mri's and ordered additional tests. Several solutions were offered to ease my pain caused by assault at work. He was not in a rush to force me to go back to work before my back would be able to handle it. I always had questions and he took the time to address each one. He is kind and caring. I like him so much after I was discharged from w/c, I continue to see him as a private patient. This had to be approved by w/c, and there was no conflict of interest

January 12th, 2011

Very rude and continually pushed the spinal stimulator without my case file.Insisted my pain had nothing to do with both my surgeries AMAZING inconsiderate

June 19th, 2010

workers comp dr

was sent by w/c, he is pompous,cocky,thinks he is a god. VERY poor listener,he does not even let you finish speaking before he runs his flip mouth.he knew me for less than 10 minutes and made some extremely one-sided decisions.did not help my condition at all.he is a insurance company hack. he held my mri up to the lite in his hand, looked for about 20 sec and said i do not have any reason to be in pain go back to work.i have seen 3 other drs who have all seen a ruptured disc with debris hanging in spinal canal.he is a w/c dr ,not a patients dr. when is the world going to do something about these money grabbing pigs

February 28th, 2017