A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Barnett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Alan Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Barnett practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Morgantown Family Physicians and Morgantown Geriatric Doctors.