A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Brown, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Larue Brown MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Alan Brown has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alan Brown practices Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Oncologists.