A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Feldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Feldman practice?
Dr. Alan Feldman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: , MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians, Commerce Township General Practitioners, and Commerce Township Internists.