A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Feldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Feldman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Feldman practice?
- Dr. Alan Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Feldman practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.