Dr. Alan Feldman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Skimping on equipment
I was told I needed another xray because they found something. I went to the hospital and got one ,and was told I was fine,cpme to find out it was neglected equipment at the doctors office, namely the dray machine.If that is not working properly ,what else is being neglected !!!

December 19th, 2016
Has been seeing him since I was 15 yrs old
Dr Feldman is a very good doctor, some of these reviews are terribly unfair. He has seen me threw teenage issues, 2 pregnancies, plenty of physicals, and blood draws ( usually he has to draw my blood ). Colds, infections, back problems, anxiety, depression and once in a while he will have a student with him. I couldn't think of a better teacher for these young people. Yes, he can be curt and demanding, but he is all business when it comes to treating you for your injury or illness, or while doing your test, reffering you to a specialist or reminding you to get a flu shot. He practices good old fashioned medicine and I am proud to say he is my favorite doctor.

September 29th, 2016
Not satisfied
I have been to this office twice as a new patient. I have yet to see Dr Feldman. I have been pushed off twice on the PA Michelle. Each time she has been hyper and argumentative, I can't really talk to her. I felt like I went there for nothing. I did not get a resolve to my issues, In fact her office girl was much more helpful to me than this PA. Considering finding a new office.

February 4th, 2016
I felt that Dr. Feldman blew me off when I called him after my initial visit. Things had gotten worse for me and he was very short and told me to "go to the emergency room".

November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Feldman is an excellent Dr. Well trained and very knowledgable! He listens and has a great sense of humor. We trust him as our family Dr. We highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2014
Horrible staff / great doctor
Dr. Feldman is a great doctor, knows what he is talking about and generally cares about his patients. The biggest problem is his staff, very un-professional and not friendly at all. Very hard to deal with, been seeing him for over 8 years and staff has never changed with there professionalism , staff has changed but not there bedside manner.

October 21st, 2013
Computer programer
What a confident, wonderful Dr. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today. After many visits to other physicians with the same com0laints for over two years, he's the only one who diagnosed me correctly and got me to the right specialist for surgery that saved my life. He's a character but he certainly knows what he's doing. What a guy.

August 9th, 2013
Only became a doctor for the money!
First thing that I thought was off about this place was that the first parking spot in front of the door was "Reserved" for the the doctor's Maserati, not handi-capped...which I said to myself, "wow, this guy is kinda full of himself". As I walked into the waiting room instead of seeing medical degree plaques you see his golf achievement plaques on the walls. I thought, "okay, okay no big deal the guy just really likes golf". But, then I met this guy. He walks in and first off starts criticizing me about my weight..mind you I just had a baby and I knew I needed to lose weight but that wasn't even why I was there. Secondly, before I can even tell him my issues he just condescendingly starts telling me all this stuff that even a 5 year old would know. He asked me what kind of anti-bacterial cream I'm putting on it and I told him Neosporin and he just looks at me like "are you an idiot?" and then starts naming off all these creams and I said triple antibiotic Neosporin...I didn't really know how else to put it. Then, I ask him a question about sex and he kinda freaks out and says that I needed to talk to someone else about that because it wasn't his field (Later, I spoke with a different family practitioner about it and he said even a med student should have known the answer to that question"). Now, I've never been to a doctor's office where the doctor tells the patient to take their chart up front..but, I guess this goes along with how cocky this doctor is. Overall, I would not even give him one star because he just seemed like he didn't even care...I waited for 50 minutes and ended up only one person was in front of me. I only saw him for 2 minutes MAX. Seems like just another doctor that only got in it for the money.

April 14th, 2013
He should be sued
After waiting for almost 2 hours to see this doctor for an upper respiratory infection he comes in to the room and calls me all sorts of names. I am under the care of a pain management doctor and he doesn't approve of the treatment that my pm doctor is providing. Well, I wasn't there to see him for pain, but for a nasty, loose mucous filled cough. He denied me treatment. I am new to the area and looking for a family doctor by our house. His bedside manner makes nurse ratchet look like an angel.

September 18th, 2012
Great doctor
spent enough time with me. Really listened. Great doctor,

August 29th, 2012
Dr. Feldman is amazing!
Dr. Feldman is awesome! His bedside manner is a little rough around the edges. He doesn't want to be your friend, he wants to be your doctor. He does not sugar coat things, he tells you like it is. Will you wait to see him, YES! Because he is a brilliant doctor and has alot of patients. His staff has always been wonderful to me. They are very helpful and they can always get me in the same day.

April 4th, 2012
I love my Dr
Dr Feldman is the kind of Dr that tells you like it is. He really cares about his patients well being. Every time I call to get an appt. I get in the same day. The staff are all friendly and knowledgeable. I do not have a single complaint. I love Dr Feldman! AND I know I can count on him, always.