Dr. Alan Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Feldman?

October 14th, 2017

great doc

this guy is terrific! no superior bologna only straight to the point talk. he solved a serious problem that had been overlooked by three previous dr's. I love the fact that he's down to earth. no dr coat, just a dedicated , knowledgeable great guy.

October 5th, 2017

Unprofessional and Rude

The office staff are rude , especially the billing department. Rita never bills the services correctly and then she expects you make all the calls to fix her errors and gets angry at you when you question her. All the Doctor does is complain how much the health care is costing him. Don't bother with this Doctor .

June 19th, 2017

Skimping on equipment

I was told I needed another xray because they found something. I went to the hospital and got one ,and was told I was fine,cpme to find out it was neglected equipment at the doctors office, namely the dray machine.If that is not working properly ,what else is being neglected !!!

December 19th, 2016

Has been seeing him since I was 15 yrs old

Dr Feldman is a very good doctor, some of these reviews are terribly unfair. He has seen me threw teenage issues, 2 pregnancies, plenty of physicals, and blood draws ( usually he has to draw my blood ). Colds, infections, back problems, anxiety, depression and once in a while he will have a student with him. I couldn't think of a better teacher for these young people. Yes, he can be curt and demanding, but he is all business when it comes to treating you for your injury or illness, or while doing your test, reffering you to a specialist or reminding you to get a flu shot. He practices good old fashioned medicine and I am proud to say he is my favorite doctor.

September 29th, 2016

Not satisfied

I have been to this office twice as a new patient. I have yet to see Dr Feldman. I have been pushed off twice on the PA Michelle. Each time she has been hyper and argumentative, I can't really talk to her. I felt like I went there for nothing. I did not get a resolve to my issues, In fact her office girl was much more helpful to me than this PA. Considering finding a new office.

February 4th, 2016

I felt that Dr. Feldman blew me off when I called him after my initial visit. Things had gotten worse for me and he was very short and told me to "go to the emergency room".

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Feldman is an excellent Dr. Well trained and very knowledgable! He listens and has a great sense of humor. We trust him as our family Dr. We highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2014

Horrible staff / great doctor

Dr. Feldman is a great doctor, knows what he is talking about and generally cares about his patients. The biggest problem is his staff, very un-professional and not friendly at all. Very hard to deal with, been seeing him for over 8 years and staff has never changed with there professionalism , staff has changed but not there bedside manner.

October 21st, 2013

Computer programer

What a confident, wonderful Dr. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today. After many visits to other physicians with the same com0laints for over two years, he's the only one who diagnosed me correctly and got me to the right specialist for surgery that saved my life. He's a character but he certainly knows what he's doing. What a guy.

August 9th, 2013

Only became a doctor for the money!

First thing that I thought was off about this place was that the first parking spot in front of the door was "Reserved" for the the doctor's Maserati, not handi-capped...which I said to myself, "wow, this guy is kinda full of himself". As I walked into the waiting room instead of seeing medical degree plaques you see his golf achievement plaques on the walls. I thought, "okay, okay no big deal the guy just really likes golf". But, then I met this guy. He walks in and first off starts criticizing me about my weight..mind you I just had a baby and I knew I needed to lose weight but that wasn't even why I was there. Secondly, before I can even tell him my issues he just condescendingly starts telling me all this stuff that even a 5 year old would know. He asked me what kind of anti-bacterial cream I'm putting on it and I told him Neosporin and he just looks at me like "are you an idiot?" and then starts naming off all these creams and I said triple antibiotic Neosporin...I didn't really know how else to put it. Then, I ask him a question about sex and he kinda freaks out and says that I needed to talk to someone else about that because it wasn't his field (Later, I spoke with a different family practitioner about it and he said even a med student should have known the answer to that question"). Now, I've never been to a doctor's office where the doctor tells the patient to take their chart up front..but, I guess this goes along with how cocky this doctor is. Overall, I would not even give him one star because he just seemed like he didn't even care...I waited for 50 minutes and ended up only one person was in front of me. I only saw him for 2 minutes MAX. Seems like just another doctor that only got in it for the money.

April 14th, 2013

He should be sued

After waiting for almost 2 hours to see this doctor for an upper respiratory infection he comes in to the room and calls me all sorts of names. I am under the care of a pain management doctor and he doesn't approve of the treatment that my pm doctor is providing. Well, I wasn't there to see him for pain, but for a nasty, loose mucous filled cough. He denied me treatment. I am new to the area and looking for a family doctor by our house. His bedside manner makes nurse ratchet look like an angel.

September 18th, 2012