A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freeman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Freeman MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Freeman practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.