A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freeman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Freeman MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Freeman practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.