A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Friedman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breast Cancer
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lowell Friedman FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Friedman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.