Dr. Alan Goldman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017
Treatment
Thank you to Dr. Goldman and his staff. I am completely healed and have no issues since treatment. He is a life-saver.

April 27th, 2017
Innovation is the Key
When a previous Dr had reccommended a general surgery that also might have some long term negative affects I went to the internet to do some research. I found that there were some unique topical medications that were approved but most Drs had not heard of them. Then I found Dr Goldman who had made this the focus of his practice. He has been able to solve my issues and keep me very healthy since 2011.

March 28th, 2017
Unprofessional
I had a horrible experience with this doctor and his staff. My consultation was scheduled for 12:40pm. I was sent an email asking for me to arrive around 12 to fill out my new patient paperwork. The doctor and his staff didn't show up to open the office until after my scheduled appointment time. It then took them 10 minutes to open up the office and have me start my paperwork. Other patients were walking in and getting called back before me. After the 3rd patient was called, I asked when my turn would come. They put me in a room where I had to continue waiting. I finally saw the doctor 1 hour and 10 minutes after my appointment time. The doctor took a look and gave a diagnosis. He proceeded to make fun of my tumor by nicknaming it. I found his humor rude. I made an appointment for removal. At my next appointment I was given an estimate for a procedure that I was not having. The nurse assured me I was. I proceeded to tell them it was wrong. I waited for the doctor. It was wrong. The nurse from my first visit messed up her notes. After my removal, it was time for payment. I was told to pay for the procedure that I didn't have. They said "we do not have a code for what you had done, so just pay for this other procedure." It was $140. I refused to pay for a surgery that I did not have. She made a phone call to her boss. And proceeded to tell me to pay the $140. She then got a call back saying my procedure was only going to cost $20, because my insurance would cover 80%. My surgery was $100 not $140. Horrible and unorganized office. I DO NOT recommend. I'm currently having major complications with my stitching and have become infected. I will not see this doctor again. Headed to the ER to fix this problem.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Alan Goldman
Lovely staff, no wait time, easy diagnosis and went right back to work after.

November 8th, 2015
Dr. Goldman
Was seen immediately and diagnosed within minutes.

September 27th, 2015
Banding went really wrong.!
I had an awful experience after having Hemorroid Bandingbg with this doctor. He put the band so tight that it caused me a blood cloth, thrombosis of my anal canal and as a result sent me to the emergency room twice due to the excruciating, horrible pain the banding caused me. After the banding I went to see this doctor twice and he said he could not helped me because I was in too much pain and too swollen and he didn't have local anesticia in his office to give me to loosen the band. It was bad, for three weeks I was dying of pain, have to be given morphine in two separate visits in the emergency room. After Dr. Goldman did the banding and told me he could not help me with my horrible pain, I decided to go see another Doctor and incredibly, this new doctor made a huge difference the same day I saw him. He simply prescribed me a Nitrogent based compound cream that helped relax the blood vessels in my anal canal and reduced the bad inflammation I had. I was so bad after Dr. Goldman did the banding that I could not even pass gas or defacate for 9 days because my anal canal was closed. I had to be in bed all the time due to the horrible pain. I lost 15 pounds after this because I was not eating, I could not eat, I lost 4 weeks of work due to the horrible result of this surgery.

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Goldman made the entire process of a very uncomfortable procedure very comfortable to tolerate. He was professional, humorous when appropriate, and very efficient. He's an outstanding physician.

January 26th, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Goldman. He and his staff are very professional.

January 1st, 2015
Absolutely no bedside manner. Just comes in without looking at your chart and just treats you like you are on a production line. I would not recommend him.

April 25th, 2017