A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Loder Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Scott practice?
- Dr. Alan Scott has 18 office locations.
Dr. Alan Scott practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Lakeville, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.