A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Scott practice?
Dr. Alan Scott practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.