A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Summers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Summers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Summers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kirkbride Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Summers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Summers practice?
- Dr. Alan Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Summers practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.