Dr. Alan Summers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Summers?

July 29th, 2016

How can people blame the staff for what Dr. Summers was doing? He was the doctor and the staff just worked for him. The staff didn't prescribe you any medication he did. All the money we spent he kept not the staff. As for Peter and Sandy I think the did the best job they could under the circumstances of that office. Every time I needed something I went to Sandy or Peter and had to wait for them because 20 people needed them all at once but once I talked to either of them my problem was fixed. The real problem at that office was Rochelle and that hooker Donna. Rochelle was the worst! When Peter and Sandy came back the office actually ran kinda smooth for seeing 10000000 patients a day. I would ask Rochelle to do something and it never got done. As for that girl Donna, she was not even a therapist! What a joke! How can you lie to us and say your a therapist when your not when she knew we needed to see a LICENSED therapist for our pre auths to go through. What a scam. I'm glad he is shut down but for the people bashing Sandy or Peter that's not fair because they were doing the best they could.

May 13th, 2016

Finally he got what he deserves. He would give me a coupon for $50 off my next visit if I brought him a new costumer. I feel terrible for his neglect in proper practice techniques. He never cared for anyone and just saw the dollar signs

October 3rd, 2015

He was one of a kind (great way).great doctor also great person. Always went that extra mile for you or sat there and listen to each and everyone's issues good or bad all around he can't be topped.

August 29th, 2015

Give this man An award

July 5th, 2015

i loved summers now u can barly find a dr n i jave one but wont even wean me from klonopin does neone know a dr that is takin new paitents that will give u the three n three or some klonopin. i have to drink to deal with my anxiety. now it sucks

June 24th, 2015

He was a life saver! He Is groups helped me out so much and thank god he gave me klonopin for my anxiety. I used to have to use drugs and alcohol to deal with it

February 19th, 2015

Couldn't have seen how beautiful life is again without some type of help

At first my impression was nothing but a script clinic. At that point my perception of subs was a drug to get off drugs. How ever if taken properly and only as needed the program first work. Whatvwas really amazing was the sharing of then people that were there to accomplish and get over the terrible affliction of opioid abuse. When dr, summers opens the discussion to the group and stories are shared. That's when your healing starts because you truely realize your not alone. Subs are to not be taken lightly and the dosage given to each patient is to be used as needed Going ronde summers really helped me. I will be taking my very good friend, best in the world, to dr summers on the upcoming weeks to change her life and pale ours better.

November 20th, 2014

Dear Elise.

To the person who wrote the comment that bashes the names of the people who worked at Dr. Summers; I've been a patient for five years and in those five years I was never informed by a doctor that I should have been, slowly and at my own pace, taken down on my medication. You clearly are uneducated on the medical understanding of what the drugs purpose and use is, and to sit there and blame others( Sandy and Pete) for what has happened is deplorable. I may not be a fan of the two but for sure they did not do nor act the way you make them out to be and you should really re-think what you have said. They had a great system that always made it easy for me except when at my own fault my pre-auth was denied and I went to Sandy and she can only do so much when you have a faulted urine and thats why some did not like her. How can you say people stole money from there? that is a very big accusation that I hope you'll be able to back up and defend yourself on that comment and as a patient having someone say people stole from me( because it was my money that didn't go towards my visit), I will peruse and look into this and go back to your comment and use that as my proof. Back to why things ended the way they did… the doctor I'm at now looked into things and things went south and the doctor was at fault for it not the workers there. Everyone needs to now find a new doctor that hopefully they will like and will see a change in their life because ever since I have gone to my new doctor my life has changed for the better and I hope others can have that as well! Now that i've been educated on why Summers closed I don't blame the staff, it was on the doctors that worked there including summers, as for the people who worked there, thats their problem not ours so I've learned that saying bad things and making accusations won't fix anything, finding a doctor that works for you will.

October 28th, 2014

Donna

To the person who wrote about Peter and Sandy I believe that you are the losers If Peter or Sandy would step back the place would fall apart. Put yourself in their shoes. If you had tons of patients yelling at you and demanding this or that would you get frustrated? I never saw Peter or Sandy raise their voice to anyone. As for Donna she isn't even a therapist. She has no therapist license. How do I know this? I asked her one day when she was doing a one on one with me. So the joke is on you that you believed Donna was a therapist. It was Dr. Summers would at the end of the day ruined his own business by just giving out prescriptions to the losers. As for Peter and Sandy I wish them the best and I know they will! Unlike the people posting on here who are looking for their next fix. Everyone who left a negative comment about any staff member ur the junki who can't get there life together. I wish Peter and Sandy saw this and would post something. For know on don't be a coward and put your full first and last name if you have anything to say!

October 3rd, 2014

sandy is a worthless human being

Sandy is the worst , she acts more like a drug dealer then a secretary and is just an all around horrible person

September 6th, 2014

Horrible

This doctors office and their staff are a joke. They get what they want and need and could careless about the patients. It is their job and responsibility to have each patients files and pre authorizations up to date. The famous line of that joke of a woman sandy " as soon as I get out of here I'll send it over and call you with the code" yeah right ! They tell you what you want to hear and that's the end of it. She is very dismissive and ignorant as well as all the other lying staff. Their calling service is another joke. They don't care about their patients only about the massive amount of money that is going in their pockets. I will never return back there and I hope they get shut down!!!

August 27th, 2014

Great Doctor Office

Reading the person talking about Peter and Russell is absolutely crazy. I can't tell you how many times pete has helped me out of a jam with a pre auth or anything I needed. He tries to keep the office in order but you have your crazies that make it crazy and if they don't get what they want they will say or do anything until they get it. The kid works his butt off at that front desk helping patients while doing the scripts. If it wasn't for him I would probably have overdosed or something even worse He truly cares about the patients and there needs. As for Russel he is a complete gentleman. It is absurd to accuse him of having relations or getting girls phone numbers. He isn't that type of person. Peter and Russell are both soft spoken and will go above and beyond for any patient. For the Coward who didn't leave their name bashing these two employees of Dr. Summers why don't you make yourself known and stop hiding behind a computer! After all you are there because you need perks but are trying suboxone. So looking back at this situation you have two great employees that are being trashed by a dope head.