A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tannenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tannenbaum is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannenbaum graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tannenbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Tannenbaum MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Tannenbaum practice?
- Dr. Alan Tannenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tannenbaum practices Internal Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists.