A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lun Wong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alan Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wong practices Anesthesiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Anesthesiologists.