A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lake, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lake has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Lake MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Lake practice?
- Dr. Alan Lake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lake practices Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.