A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lane, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Lane practice?
Dr. Alan Lane practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.