A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lane, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stephen Lane MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Lane practice?
- Dr. Alan Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lane practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.