A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langburd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langburd
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Langburd, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langburd graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Langburd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Langburd FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Langburd practice?
- Dr. Alan Langburd has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Langburd practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.