A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langburd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langburd
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Langburd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Langburd, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langburd graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Langburd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Rumford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Langburd FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Langburd practice?
- Dr. Alan Langburd has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Langburd practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.