Dr. Alan Langerak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 5 reviews

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Alan Langerack
Doctor Langerack is the best oncologist! He and the Saint Al's Cancer Care Center help cut the red tape that is so often associated with health care. They understand a patient is usually scared and stressed out on top of being sick. Dr Langerack always probed and spent time with me to make sure I was giving him every detail, no matter how minor. Turns out the minor details are just as important for someone doing chemo. I saw him for chemo every Monday, for three months and every visit he spent the same, caring, time. His nurses get you what you need and make sure you're supported with the appointments, RX and insurance clearance one needs. They never were bothered by calls or additional questions and responded promptly. The communication of the doctors - staff - pharmacy - infusion room appeared to be seamless and made me more comfortable.

October 5th, 2015
A kind and caring oncologist
Dr. Langerak is knowledgeable, kind and assures a trust in both his concern and professional expertise. He takes time to find out exactly what I need and to help me solve any problems related to my cancer oncology. He has a sense of humor and I can ask him anything. I mean it - anything!

Wonderful staff and doctors
I have nothing but exceptional care and service since I started my cancer treatments and now follow-ups. The doctors and staff are wonderful and made an awful diagnosis easier to deal with. Thankyou!

Experience with Dr. Langerak
Going back to major surgery I had at St. Al's a few years ago, I was satisfied with the surgeon and the medical staff at the hospital and the nurses that tended to me while in the hospital. My follow-up care has been exclusively with Dr. Langerak on an annual basis. I am happy with the overall care I have received from him and his staff.

November 19th, 2013
Care at a cost
Doctor Langerak was an amazing inspiration during the care of my mom. He always listened. Actually listened. Not just pretended to listen. Every issue that came up, he was prepared to counter it in every way. He always spoke directly to us, as a family, instead of talking at us. He was amazing, and I recommend him to anyone seeking competent and personal care during this time The only thing I did not like, was during my moms final hospital stay, the CT scan results weren't what we all hoped for. But instead of delivering this final, and traumatic news himself, he had the 'on call' doctor deliver this blow. It would have been nice to hear it from him. My mom passed away 8 months ago, and I will never forget Noel and the nursing staff at the cancer care center at st Alphonsus.