A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Langnas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Langnas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Langnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Norman Langnas DO is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Langnas practice?
- Dr. Alan Langnas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Langnas practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.