A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Langnas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langnas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langnas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Diseases
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Langnas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Langnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan N Langnas DO is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Langnas practice?
- Dr. Alan Langnas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Langnas practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.