More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Langsner
Dr. Alan Langsner, MD, FAAP, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in West Orange, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Langsner is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center and Metropolitan Hospital Center. Dr. Langsner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Langsner has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Alan Langsner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Benard Dreyer
New York, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Sunil Saharan
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi5
Dr. Anne Chun
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi18