Dr. Alan Michael Langsner MD, FACC, and FAAP is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Langsner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Langsner, MD, FACC, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langsner has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langsner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Langsner practice?
Dr. Alan Langsner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Dermatology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See West Orange Pediatricians, West Orange Cardiologists, West Orange Urgent Care Centers, West Orange Dermatologists, and West Orange Pediatric Specialists.