Dr. Alan Michael Langsner MD, FACC, and FAAP is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, Dermatology, Cardiology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Langsner is Excellent. Dr. Langsner has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Langsner, MD, FACC, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Congenital Heart Defects and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langsner has 35 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langsner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Langsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Langsner practice?
Dr. Alan Langsner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Critical Care, Dermatology, Cardiology, and Pediatric Anesthesiology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Livingston, NJ.
See West Orange Pediatricians, West Orange Cardiologists, West Orange Urgent Care Centers, West Orange Dermatologists, and West Orange Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Langsner, Dr. Allen Langsner