Dr. Alan Langsner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Langsner?

June 7th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Dr. Langsner is caring, patient and professional. He always takes time to explain matters and listens to our concers. He cares for our baby since he was six weeks old and has often express that we should look at our baby for how he does and not as an statistic. He has great manners, and can be funny as well. Dr. Langsner is a great doctor, and an admirable human being.

May 17th, 2012

My sanity

Dr. Langsner has been taking care of my daughter for over 27 yrs. She has had many up and downs. He has always been there for us, quick to respond and supportive in the worst of situations.

March 6th, 2011

Dr Langsner has been my cardiologist for over 20 years. He has always taken my care seriously and is genuinely concerned for my overall welfare. When others thought my case was too difficult he went above and beyond to find a solution on the cutting edge of medicine.

June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Langsner has been my daughter's pediatric cardiologist since she was 2 weeks old - she is now 3.5 years. The wait time in his office is always minimal, but the main reason we now travel over 3 hours just to see him is because we trust his expertise completely. He is absolutely wonderful with our daughter, greeting her like a long lost friend at every visit (typically 6 months apart) and I know that he genuinely cares for her as an individual. What more could I ask for?

October 2nd, 2008

Dr. Langsner is a very caring and concerned doctor. He has always been just a phone call away. No question was ever stupid. He listens to all the concerns of the child parent and family. He looks at the whole child not just his or her heart. He has a great relationship with my son, his patient. He is honest. I am glad and say a prayer of thanksgiving that Dr. Langsner is our child's cardiologist.

August 10th, 2017