A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lareau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lareau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Lareau practice?
Dr. Alan Lareau practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Wilbraham, MA.
See Springfield Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Lareau, Dr. Allen Lareau