A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lareau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lareau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lareau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lareau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Lareau practice?
Dr. Alan Lareau practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.