A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lareau is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lareau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lareau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Anthony Lareau MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Lareau practice?
- Dr. Alan Lareau has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lareau practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists.