A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Lash MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Lash practice?
- Dr. Alan Lash has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lash practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.