A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lash graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Lash MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Lash practice?
- Dr. Alan Lash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lash practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.