A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lawit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lawit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lawit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawit graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lawit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Lawit practice?
- Dr. Alan Lawit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lawit practices Family Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Woodbury Family Physicians.