A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lazar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lazar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marc Lazar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Alan Lazar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lazar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons.