A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lazar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Lazar practice?
Dr. Alan Lazar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons, Plantation Sports Medicine Doctors, and Plantation Surgeons.