Dr. Alan Lazar Is this you?

3.1

Office staff is worst ever experienced

Posted on July 24th, 2011

I have seen this doctor several times over a few years. He is kind and coordial and very competent. He was recomended by another patient of his. On the other hand is office is run very poorly. They do not return calls, they promise to call you with results and they do not, they promise to call you when they get approval or deniel form the insurance provider and they do not. Waits times are ridiculous. wait times are commonly 2 hours or longer. My longest was over 3 hours and that was before being taken to an exam room. Other patients who have experience with him come in and check in and get go shopping and leave their cell phone number. His office takes unpredicatable lunch breaks. They leave early, come back late and often close the office early. I have had more than 30 surgeries due to a car accident and this office is the worst run I have ever experienced. I will seek out another qualified Doctor for future needs.

Excelllent Bedside Mannef

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor... Feel fantastic. Great and friendly office.

Do Not Go to this doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2010

This doctor is a quack! Do not go to him! I went for a stem cell/prp procedure. He made it sound like he's a very accessible doctor. A few days after the procedure, I hurt myself where treated and it appears I've torn some some prior surgery in the area. I've tried in vain to call this doctor to follow up (I live a fair distance away). His staff refuses to put me through to him, derides me when I call, and will only let me leave messages with his assistant, who does not return calls. They will NOT let me talk to the doctor. I've never heard of a doctor not getting back with a patient after a procedure. The upshot is, I may be worse off than before I went. Do not waste your money on this guy. I'm sorry I did.

Posted on May 17th, 2015