A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D V Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Le practice?
- Dr. Alan Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Le practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.