A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Le has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D V Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Le practice?
- Dr. Alan Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Le practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.