Dr. Alan League Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan League?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2015

Disappointing

Dr League is not very personable and is very difficult to see at the Arlington Heights office. He needs more availability.

June 7th, 2015

I saw Dr. Alan League for an ankle injury. He was short and I felt as if he did not care about me as a patient. Unfortunately, I needed to follow up with him because my ankle pain had not resolved after months. Due to my insurance I went back. At that visit he was absolutely cold and uncaring stating that he could do nothing else for me despite my ongoing pain.

May 1st, 2015

Bad bedside manner. Felt like a number, and not a patient. Did not know what a term was on my MRI that I brought in. The term had to do with the foot that I thought was the doctor's specialty. Did not spend much time with me & didn't seem to want to take the time to answer my questions.

September 24th, 2013

Had Achilles Surgery on 9\6\2013

Doctor League is great! I ruptured my Achilles and had surgery on 9/6. I had the staples removed on 9\24 and the operation was a success. He is personable, knowledgeable and he listens. Great doctor and great staff.

November 30th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. League!

He was so patient and caring and took the time to listen to me when I visited him for my broken foot.

July 17th, 2012

Took my daughter for a severely sprained ankle. He diagnosed her and said she would need physical therapy for the ankle, as well as the other ankle, which was broken last year. When we returned for the follow-up, he would not prescribe PT. Now she is constantly rolling and spraining her ankle, and PT needs a RX. So, I have to schlep her back there and pray he will give her a RX for PT this time. Not impressed with Illinois Bone and Joint. Took 3 calls to get them to talk to me, and now they have called me every day for a week (appointment is tomorrow). Can't wait to move on.

August 24th, 2017