Dr. Alan League Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan League?

Great MD

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Dr League was great from the first visit through surgery and even after - Very attentive and caring. Made sure I knew everything that was going to happen and kept me updated on my healing progression at FU appt's

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I had an accident at work where my leg was broken in 2 places. Dr League came to see me the next day after admission to introduce himself. Surgery was performed that day successfully. Told me I can come anytime when I am experiencing something unusual.

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Did a good job communicating and following up after surgery.

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Dr League is the best. He performed foot surgery to repair my lis franc injury. He is easy to talk to and tells you what you need to know for surgery, physical therapy and a good recovery.

Life saver

Posted on November 18th, 2017

After having a major accident on the job ,which 8000 lbs crushed my lower legs Dr League rebuilt my ankles and feet to where i can walk again. Thank you Dr.League.

Great orthopedic surgeon!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I would recommend Dr. League to anyone needing foot surgery!

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I had my severely arthritic ankle fused by Dr. League in mid October of 2017. I thought he did and excellent job ... of course I am only two months into the recovery. He explained everything well. The staff was excellent too. To my knowledge there are only two surgeons in the area that do ankle fusions. Dr. League was also very personable and I had no problem seeing him. I would highly recommend him.

Disappointing

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr League is not very personable and is very difficult to see at the Arlington Heights office. He needs more availability.

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I saw Dr. Alan League for an ankle injury. He was short and I felt as if he did not care about me as a patient. Unfortunately, I needed to follow up with him because my ankle pain had not resolved after months. Due to my insurance I went back. At that visit he was absolutely cold and uncaring stating that he could do nothing else for me despite my ongoing pain.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Bad bedside manner. Felt like a number, and not a patient. Did not know what a term was on my MRI that I brought in. The term had to do with the foot that I thought was the doctor's specialty. Did not spend much time with me & didn't seem to want to take the time to answer my questions.

Had Achilles Surgery on 9\6\2013

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Doctor League is great! I ruptured my Achilles and had surgery on 9/6. I had the staples removed on 9\24 and the operation was a success. He is personable, knowledgeable and he listens. Great doctor and great staff.

I would recommend Dr. League!

Posted on November 30th, 2012

He was so patient and caring and took the time to listen to me when I visited him for my broken foot.