A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Leahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Leahey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Leahey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Leahey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Leahey practice?
- Dr. Alan Leahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Leahey practices Ophthalmology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Ophthalmologists.