A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Legatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Legatt, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legatt graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Legatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Legatt MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Legatt practice?
- Dr. Alan Legatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Legatt practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.