A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Leichtner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Leichtner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Leichtner, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichtner graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Leichtner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Michael Leichtner FAAP and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Leichtner practice?
- Dr. Alan Leichtner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Leichtner practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.