A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lesman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jeffrey Lesman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Lesman practice?
- Dr. Alan Lesman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alan Lesman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and North Babylon, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.