A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lesman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lesman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lesman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Lesman practice?
Dr. Alan Lesman practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Gastroenterologists, and Forest Hills General Practitioners.