A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Levin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Levin MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Levin practice?
- Dr. Alan Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Levin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riviera Beach, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.