Internist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Dennis Grider on Aug 27th, 2015

He is simply the best.

Federal IT Systems Program Manager show details Federal IT Systems Program Manager
by Aubrey B Ralph on Jan 30th, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the outstanding service my family and I receive from this health care provider.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone has been my doctor for over 25 years and while I've seen many specialists over the years, no one comes close to his overall care. He's always up on the latest health issues and trends and is very open minded. LOVE Dr. Levinstone!

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone has been my and my husband's Dr for over 12 years. I credit him with my husband's life when he suffered stroke over 12 yrs ago. We will stay with him forever. He is very caring and responsive.

Oct 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone spent an amazing amount of time with me. I felt as though I was the only patient he would be seeing that day.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good staff and team of care providers.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is so caring. Love his sense of humor.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My "diagnosis" of Dr. Levinstone - Brilliant diagnostician giving straight forward medical advice/info while yet demonstrating ultimate concern and sensitivity. Best at patient follow up and triaging with external medical staff too. Grateful for his care!

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment took much longer than anticipated as it was my first time at this location however the nurses were nice and the doctor talked me through everything we discussed and even showed me examples

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Levinstone and his practice for over 20 years and have always been treated with the most personal care I could imagine. I am more than satisfied and would highly recommend him.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Levinstone is a no-nonsense professional. He can be brusque, with truly dumb questions. He has always given me top level advice and treatment. He pulled me out of a deep hole. Thank you WHB

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Competant and caring as well as professional.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall my visit to the doctor's office went well. I called in the morning and got an appointment for the afternoon. I was seen within a few minutes. A nurse practitioner examined me and wrote a prescription for a lab test.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone shows that his concern is improving my health. He clearly explains my health situation and the ongoing impact plus ways to improve my health. He never rushes in and out with a cursory nod to my situation and concerns. I'm totally satisfied.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the follow up was fantastic (2 follow-up phone calls) but the doctor was a little condescending during the appointment.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is absolutely amazing. He takes time to thoroughly discuss all issues and is up to date on the latest medical studies and treaatments. He knows the patient history and explains things in an easy to understand manner.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone and his staff are fabulous, as always!

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

1st class organization

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always excellent and concerned! Has clear solutions for all of my health issues!

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is great!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything went fine as usual .

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone and staff provide an exemplary healthcare experience

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very knowledgeable about the wide range of medical issues out there today. He is a trusting medical advisor.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is very knowledgeable acroos the board, helpful to his patience, he is very proactive in directing a persons health, keeps a head of the medical field, and not afraid to tell you the best way to save your health. Just a very great doctor!!

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Find a Physician who rules his profession is not complicated with advances in electronic communication, but also find a human being besides doctor can only be found in Dr. Livingston. Thanks to you and your team.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Iove Dr. Levinstone, he is so knowledgable and caring. He truely takes an interest in his patients and always follows up with me. Recommends great doctors. His staff are kind and also caring. I would recomend Dr. L to my friends and family.

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and his staff were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable of my medical history.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor who is clearly concerned about your problems and dedicated to finding a solution

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Levinstone for about 15 years. So has my wife, son and daughter. We absolutely trust him to do what medically is best for us and we have had all kinds of ailments.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do refer others Alan is great at diagnosis!0

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone practices medicine the old fashion way - with personal attention and straight talk.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exceeds expectations in quality of care.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor in America

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is the greatest physician our family has ever had. We are so lucky to have found him and know that whatever our health issues may be, Dr. Levinstone will educate us and formulate an excellent plan of care. He always goes beyond the call.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctors!

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have found Dr Levinstone and his staff to be excellent in their diagnosis and recommendations for medical care. They are not beyond referring me to a specialist when it is needed. I could not find a doctor and his staff that are more dedicated.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Levinstone is the one I will go to see first for any health problem, because his wide knowledge about human body, new medical research and consideration in individual difference. His caring for his patients feels like he is my family.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone has been my doctor since 1993. Since moving from Centreville to near Orange, VA., I have been unable to find a neurologist that I trust and have absolute confidence in. I gladly travel the hour and a half to keep him as my doctor.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait time was my main concern. Waited for at least 40 minutes before being seen by the Doctor. I was told that the doctor was running behind.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A friend recommended Dr. Levinstone to me 20 years ago. 4 years ago I moved 1hr away from their office and I'm still a patient. If your looking for a Doctor, seriously, look no further! You won't find better care in Northern Virginia. See for yourself.

Jul 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent as always.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

N complaints. He is the best physician.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Took me early. Took tests right away . no waiting ..Dr. Explained former tests. good visit. less time for visit.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always thanks for everything....Karen Comer for Chase and myself...

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. You can tell he cares tremendously for his patients and is always available to help you in any way he can. Explains things in such a way that you are able to understand. He is the best!

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personal and professional. Thank you

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent. Dr. Levinstone personally called me to follow up on results of lab tests and answered all questions thoroughly. He diagnosed my problem, proposed solution, and after one visit I am feeling much better than I have in over two years.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...YOUR RECEPTIONST IS USUALLY KINDA RUDE..UN-CARING. THAT'S THE DARK HAIRED GIRL...BUT I'LL LIVE.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family has received excellent support from this provider for the past 16 years.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited an hour but did not get to see the Doctor, after an hour I hour because I had get get to work,

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My time is valuable so I don't like waiting in a doctor's office waiting room wasting time. This visit, as all others, I have not had to wait, but a few minutes before being called. When seeing the Dr, I have never felt rushed.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough in making sure I understood all his concerns. Answered all questions completely and honestly. Very good doctor. Highly recommend.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is an exceptional doctor. I have been his patient for 18 years and now drive four and one half hours for my appointments.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always the best!

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait over an hour before I was seen, it was frustrating. Other than that, everything went well.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is simply fantastic. he is very responsive and follows-up better than any doctor I have dealt with.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think I have a good Doctor!!!!

Jun 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Susan is great! She not only addressed my current issue but reviewed my history and checked up on other items from the past two years. She is very personable and truly cares about her patients and her job!

Jun 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always nice to visit with Alan! HE takes such good care of me. We think the world of him.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and giving personal caring service.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is an exception professional! He is a doctor who displays compassion, humility, consideration and dedication to patient needs and concerns. He routinely exceeds my expectations. He works many hours to help me attain a healthy profile.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His services for patient care are excellent.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable. Straight-forward and on-point. Good sense of humor. Has good referral contacts when needed.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, concern given to the patient, the healthcare direction and most importantly the excellent health care provided by Dr. Levinstone and his office personnel. I will continue seeing him for years to come.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't imagine going to any other doctor! My biggest fear is that he is going to retire! So Methodical and thorough. I don't know when he rests. Thanks for the great care.

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A doctor that has been in practice for awhile, yet remains "cutting edge" on new methods of treatment. Highly recommend.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Takes care of my health problem better than any other doctors. I really appreciate very much.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When he walks into the room it's all about you. He treats me as an individual patient with my own personal issues. No robotic treatment as I have seen in too many doctors. The best and most caring doctor that I have seen in my 60 years.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual his services and attention to the patient couldn't be better.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone and his NP staff spent a lot of time with me explaining my test results. It was a very positive experience.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone has cared for our entire family for over twenty years. We have trust and faith in him as our family doctor. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family practitioner. We thank him and his staff for everything.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I got a good tip on DNA testing.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been Dr. Levinstone's patient for several years. I cannot imagine a more thorough, thoughtful, caring physician. Dr. Levinstone always has a detailed understanding of my diagnostic data. He combines that with a careful and caring bedside manner.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A friend shared concern about her physician not taking time to hear or discuss medical concerns. Dr. Levinstone makes sure I'm receiving great care AND also makes time to hear and discuss my medical concerns with patience and sensitivity. Great Doctor!

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As a patient for over 15 years, Dr. Levinstone and his staff are like member of the family. Very caring and attentive.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Levinstone and his staff went above and beyond to ensure we covered not only our concerns but checked on issues related to our medical history (things we would not have thought to ask). It is very reassuring to know they are caring for us.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best diagnostician we've ever had!

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Caroline was very helpful in addressing our questions and concerns.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

all went well, on time no problem, no long wait . Great job..

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Levinstone is the most caring Doctor I have visited in my 71 years. He is always on top of my problems (which I were) and makes me aware of what I need to do.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always excellent!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always been and remain satisfied with DR Levinstone!

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Alan Levinstone is a very good doctor and appears to be very concerned about his patients. However, he as well as others have a serious issue with being ON TIME with appointments. This is extremely disrespectful to the patients/CUSTOMERS.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

WHEN WITH DOC LEVINSTONE YOU CAN TELL HIS MIND IS AT WORK TO ADDRESS YOUR PROBLEM

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hang in there Doc. You are obviously working too hard

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is very thorough and all his staff are very good.

Mar 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased with the care I received!!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding Doctor. Highly recommended.

Mar 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone may be the smartest Dr. I have EVER met. I go from Boyds MD. ,all the way to Centerville just to see him. So does my family and friends that live near by to me!!

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Levinston is a wonderful doctor

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with the personal attention as well as accurate diagnosis. He responded quickly to my health problem and I saw positive results amost as fast!

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Horrible excuse for a human being show details Horrible excuse for a human being
by Traumatized on Feb 27th, 2014

Worst doctor visit experience I have ever had in my life. It has been more than 10 years since I had the unfortunate experience of being seen by Dr. Levinstone and it still haunts me. To say he is a patronizing, arrogant a$$ would be an understatement. I had heard he didn't believe in ADD, so I was curious to see if he could come up with an alternate diagnosis for my issues and help me overcome them, but I never got the chance to explain that to him since he just saw the word ADD and immediately started belittling and berating me. He had no interest in anything I had to say, he had made up his mind about me before he even met me. Made me cry and blamed it on my anxiety problems. I was a young college student, I trusted doctors and I had never had a doctor treat me that way in my life. I am happy to say that no doctor has treated me anywhere near that badly since. It was an excruciating and traumatizing experience for me. My neighbors had recommended him and told me he was "a little weird". No, he's just mean. I've always been upset that I let him treat me that way and never got a chance to tell him off, so Dr Levinstone, if you ever read this, I really, really, really hate you!

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He solved problems I didn't even know I had. Thanks!

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great medical clarity..great facilities and staff!! The best (and I should know..I have lots of medical issues).

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinetone wholeheartedly takes care of patients. Most of all, he promptly responds to patient's inquiries. It is hard to find such a good doctor these days.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What can I say after almost 30 years of Dr. Levinstone's care. Dr. Levinstone is a consummate professional, consistently demonstrates keen medical diagnostic techniques, has the best staff surrounding him and offers a pet friendly office.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone, et. al. have created a practice that is warm, personal and effective. Kudos to all the staff, you really are wonderful people!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is the best! Highly recommend for all my friends and family! Some travel long distances just to go to him!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Levinstone and his staff are top notch. I greatly appreciate his concerns and looking out for me. He takes time to explain things, listens and I really appreciate that.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have several people to refer a soon as the practice accepts new patients. I am forever thankful Dr. Levinstone found that "needle in a haystack" that lead to my life-saving diagnosis and treatment.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Levinstone is an outstanding professional who truly cares about his patients

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr Levinstone for over 16 years now. I have many allergies to medicines and he has always been very helpful and understanding in providing the best treatment possible for not only me but all of his patients.

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Levinstone is a great family doctor and I have enjoyed being able to see him for medical issues which have been dealt with until they stop being issues for me.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very attentive and knowledgeable. I have never had a doctor to spend the time and search for whatever was causing my symptoms. He tweaked my meds down, stopped one and I feel much better.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm always very grateful to receive the fantastic medical care that Alan Levinstone and his team provides me. I highly recommend!

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office waiting area clean, quite and plenty of reading material. Parking was more than ample, wait time was short, and medical staff pleasant and professional. Dr. Levinstone not only addressed my current medical issue but took time to review my history

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Highly recommend Dr Levinstone.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care!

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding customer service. Dr. Levinstone was very helpful.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Levinstone has saved my life 3 times. He treats not just observes. He is in an aspects a brilliant and dedicated Dr. That truly is dedicated to medicine.

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always happy and satisfied with all who work at this practice. Dr. Levinstone has always been spot on with his diagnosis. I feel am treated more than just patient. I recommend him to all I know because of his professionalism.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's always a pleasure seeing Dr. Levinstone.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
He's no neurologist . . . show details He's no neurologist . . .
by Amy k. on Dec 27th, 2013

No, I would not choose him again. I developed a neurological disorder and Dr. Levinstone told me it was psychological. My sister has since developed the same syndrome. Levinstone chastised me for not being able to sit still when he tried to examine me. Long story short, I was accepted into Johns Hopkins movement disorder center, but decided to try one last doctor before making the long trip to Baltimore. I've been seeing Dr. S. Fishman for years and he is excellent.

Excellent research and follow-ups show details Excellent research and follow-ups
Dec 18th, 2013

Very thorough with excellent research on tricky problems and follow ups even on weekends and late nights with personal phone calls at home. Some challenge his bedside manner -- I have never had an issue and find him very caring about his patients. He can be direct, no-nonsense, and he does not believe in a myriad of unnecessary tests or doctors visits - which I appreciate. He has always been spot on with diagnosis for my friends and family. Nurse practitioners are all excellent and I believe the office manager is the best in the business. Highly recommend if you are not looking for a social hour.

knowledgable, cautious, careful, great referrals show details knowledgable, cautious, careful, great referrals
by Lloyd on Oct 30th, 2013

Our family has been seeing Dr. Levinstone for 19 years. On any number of occasions he has been spot on handling a family health problem. This included, pneumonia, a kidney stone that supposedly had been zapped, bronchitis, etc. What has been perhaps the most helpful service he has performed is that he is quick to refer us to the appropriate highly skilled specialist: orthopedists, nephrologists, gastroenterologist, urologist.

not sure if I can recommend show details not sure if I can recommend
by grace on Sep 13th, 2013

With Dr Levinston you never know who you're going to get. He can be very personable and focused or distracted and indifferent. I suppose it just depends on his mood. He was always like that. Which is fine because he was a good doctor, but now.. especially lately, he seems like he rather be anywhere else than at work. I don't pick a doctor for his personality but I want my doctor at least to pretend to be interested in my medical condition. As for his staff.. He has the WORST office staff I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. They are all nasty and incompetent. . Even if just calling for an appointment you'll get a nasty attitude or tone from one of those women. Most of the nurses are very good and extremely professional. I have been going to Dr Levinstone for a very long time, and think he is a good doctor and a good man, but his heart doesn't seem to be in it ..and the staff is so unpleasant , it's just not worth the grief ... so I would not recommend him.

Excellent Doctor and Staff show details Excellent Doctor and Staff
by Tom on Sep 10th, 2013

I moved to Virginia over 12 years ago and knew nobody here. I chose Clifton Centreville Medical Associates and Dr. Levinstone at random and have been with them every since. You will primarily see a dedicated (to you) Nurse Practitioner (there are about 10 in the office) who will call in the doctor any time they want him to check you, or to double check their diagnosis. If you want to see Dr. Levinstone instead of a Nurse Practitioner, it will be more difficult to get an appointment because there are only so many hours in a day. I have never had to wait more than a week, two at the most. I don't understand the reviewers who say he loses interest in you, because my health issues are not anything I would categorize as interesting and he responds to me positively every time I see him. The thing I most appreciate about this staff is Preventative Medicine is their priority. I will continue to see Dr. Levinstone.

Really knows his stuff show details Really knows his stuff
Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Levinstone knows his medicine and he knows his patients. My whole family goes to him and we love him.

by Grace on Apr 20th, 2013

He is one of very few doctors who follow up with you and calls to check up on you. He really wants to help you unlike many doctors I have worked with. Sometimes its difficult to find the source of your symptoms, but he will keep working with you. He doesn't seem to give up like many doctors that don't care if they can't figure out the source of the problem.

Time to Leave show details Time to Leave
Apr 1st, 2013

I second the negative reviews for this doctor for the benefit of new patients. For one thing he is almost never there and you get to see the Nurse Practitioners all the time. When you insist to see him, you have to wait several weeks, then he still does not show up at the appointment. Once you become an "old patient" he is not interested in you. He does not call you back. I was told by the nurses: the doctor says he does not know what's wrong with you. Getting an appointment or getting your medication refilled require a lot of patience. The office staff can be nasty at times. Please find another doctor.

If he loses interest in you, then forget about it! show details If he loses interest in you, then forget about it!
Jul 10th, 2011

Dr. L. initially was interested and sought to find a diagnosis for my problem. When he ruled out a seizure disorder, then I was just a pain to him. My last visit he was very condescending and treated me horribly, I left his office feeling his scorn. He didn't even look me in the eye or listen to me. He sent me away with anxiety meds which were un-necessary. Needless to say, I have switched practices and will try to find a dr. that believes in me.

Aug 25th, 2010

Said I had MS even though Brain MRI was CLEAR. Saw several dr's afterwards and they all said I did NOT in any way have MS. he did not and would not treat the pain I was in. Turns out I had severe OA the entire time and bone spurs in my spine. He may be very good at following up but he has no bedside manner at all and if you are looking for someone caring, he is not the Dr. for you.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by Paul on Mar 18th, 2010

I use Dr. Levinstone for my aviation medical. He's thorough, detailed and a lot of fun. As a result of heart disease in my family, he suggested that I consider a cardiac CT, which I had performed at Fairfax Radiology, with excellent results. I highly recommend him.

Sorely Lacking ... show details Sorely Lacking ...
Jan 17th, 2010

Initially I was impressed with how thorough the testing was that Dr. Levinstone ordered. I respected him and I felt I was in good hands. When the results came back the conversation became flip. When I tried asking questions to explain my brain abnormalities or for relief to pain I was experiencing, I was repeatedly silenced as if I were a pestering child. He had no patience for me at all. What a condescending a$$. Repeated attempts to find him on a "better day" found only another layer of self absorbed indifference. God help those whose lives literally depend on this man. I realize now my MRI results would have warranted the same tests and any decent neurologist would have done the same. The best would have done much more. Specifically, cared enough to have their patient walk away knowing they'd been cared for and treated by a professional.

Aug 23rd, 2009

Outstanding follow-up with calls off-hours. No nonsense approach - does not prescribe unnecessary tests. Genuine concern for health and wellbeing and performs individual research as required. Works very well with other providers.

Don't use Levinstone show details Don't use Levinstone
Jan 28th, 2009

To say that Dr. Levinstone lacks bedside manner is an understatement. He is pompous and uncaring. He delivers bad health news like he is reading the newspaper. He does little to listen to a patient or work through problems. He is inflexible in his treatment options. I do not recommend him in the least.

Caring practice show details Caring practice
Jun 23rd, 2008

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Levinstone's practice for about 3 years and we feel like family each time we are there. Having seen both doctors (Richardson and Levinstone) and almost all of the NP's, we have never felt rushed and we have always felt that they all genuinly care. Dr. Levinstone is persistant when working with other specialists and has a comforting bedside manner. We love this practice!