A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lewin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lewin, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Albert Lewin FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Alan Lewin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lewin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, Miami Oncologists, and Miami Radiologists.