A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lewin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lewin, FACP, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Albert Lewin FACP, FACR, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Alan Lewin has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lewin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Hematologists, Miami Oncologists, Miami Radiologists, and Miami Radiation Oncologists.