A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lim, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Muscle Spasticity
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Y Lim FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Alan Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Lim practices Plastic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Plastic Surgeons.