Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
Had to wait over 1 hour

June 16th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Dr. Lipp spent so much time listening to me. He genuinely cared, so rare these days! I have seen several gastro docs before and they all just said I had "IBS". Dr. Lipp started from scratch, did tests on me (he was great with the endoscopies!). And he figured out my problem. And most importantly, he made me better. I couldn't be more thankful. He really saved my life!!!

April 16th, 2015
The Best!
When I first met with Dr Lipp I was extremely ill...and quite scared. Aside from helping me get well, he is extremely kind and compassionate. Wouldn't trade docs for anything!

November 27th, 2013
Great doc
Dr Lipp is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor, however, he has an excellent bedside manor and makes you feel comfortable and very safe. Highly recommended.

January 23rd, 2013
I always feel better after seeing Dr. Lipp. What else can I say?

March 1st, 2012
A real doctor
I had severe GI bleed, and if it wasn't for Dr. Lipp I would not be alive today! He immediately took action when he saw the condition I was, his confidence and caring manners gave me strength through that terrible ordeal. He has taken care of me for years now. God bless you doctor!

June 7th, 2011
Joan Wright
Dr. Alan Lipp is the most thorough and efficient doctor I have ever had. I have a pretty serious condition that can get very scary sometimes, but because Dr. Lipp is caring for me, I know I have nothing to fear and that he will turn over every stone to check everything and get me the best solution. He is caring, courtesous, he understands his patients completely, and he leaves nothing to chance when it comes to your condition. I would recommend him to anybody in a heart beat.

April 2nd, 2011
Just an incredible doctor. Dr. Lipp is caring, kind, and knows his stuff. I actually look forward to my office visits! If you have a GI problem or just need a colonoscopy, he's the guy to see!

October 28th, 2010
DO NOT BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE REVIEW!!!
I can't believe that anyone would write anything but a rave review about Dr. Lipp. Between my family, friends, and co-workers, I must know about 20 people who see Dr. Lipp and we ALL love him! He is so caring, knowledgeable, and funny. He is so skilled at colonoscopy and endoscopy. And his staff bends over backwards to help. GO SEE DR. LIPP!!!

December 18th, 2009
Very uncaring
This gentleman was very rude and very uncaring. In my first meeting with him he was so supportive and caring. I felt I was speaking to the best doctor in his field. My 2nd visit was awful, he was so rude very humiliating and unprofessional.In my first meeting he suggested a procedure, which it turns out was never going to be covered my my insurance plan. Dr Lipp said I never met any of the criteria (so why suggest it in the first place if you know I am not going to get the procedure cleared by insurance company) His reception staff are young and rude...they never return phone calls, faxes go missing - then Dr Lipp blames me for the bad running of his front desk staff. Maybe if people in the office carde enough to pass on messages then maybe patients wouldnt keep calling.My first impression of Dr Lipp was wonderful and caring, my 2nd visit was awful, he was one of the most hurtful and rude doctors I have ever visited.If you wish to see a doctor that cares DON'T see Dr Lipp.

December 14th, 2009
AMAZING
I really love Dr. Lipp. I was just hospitalized with Crohns disease and he took such great care of me. He is very caring and very knowledgeable. He has been my doctor for years and I want everyone to know how great he is.

July 29th, 2009
AMAZING DOCTOR!
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lipp. I have been his patient for several years and he is the most caring, compassionate, and smart doctor I have ever met. I have had both colonoscopy and endoscopy, and both were very pleasant experiences. Dr. Lipp is very skilled at these procedures. His staff is also very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend him.