A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Lippman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Lippman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lippman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lippman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Lippman practice?
Dr. Alan Lippman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Gynecologic Oncology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Kearny, NJ.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Oncologists, and Belleville Hematologists.