A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan List:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan List is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. List
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. List Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan List, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. List graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. List has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan List MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan List practice?
- Dr. Alan List has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan List practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.