A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan List:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan List is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. List
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. List Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan List, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. List graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. List has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan List MD is a male Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan List practice?
- Dr. Alan List has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan List practices Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Oncologists.