Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 9th, 2012
Why we left
My first opinion of Dr. Litwak was poor. But my husband wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't like how everyone, including Dr. Litwak, at this office, has an attitude that they know better for my child, than I do. They were NOT supportive of an alternate vaccine schedule. And every doctor we saw there (3, even though Dr. Litwak was primary) had an attitude of "I know it all!". The thing that made me decide I did not want to return: My daughter, at 15 months old, had a yeast infection. Dr. Litwak brought some guy in with him. With no explanation of who this guy was (I am assuming a student of some sort), and did not ask us if he could be there. I was not comfortable with someone, other than my daughter's doctor, checking out her "yeast infection". After being at a new pediatrician for several months now, I always have a good experience there, and think, "I am so glad I left Box Hill Peds!" and I say that to my husband every time we leave our new pediatrician! The nurses at this office are awful! They have no idea how to deal with kids!