A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Livingstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Livingstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Livingstone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Livingstone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Livingstone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Livingstone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Livingstone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Samuel Livingstone MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Livingstone practice?
- Dr. Alan Livingstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Livingstone practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.